You Are Not Alone | A Guide For Grief
Grief is a normal response of emotions, thoughts, and behaviors that follow the loss of someone or something important to you. Though grief is one of the few experiences we universally share as humans, everyone navigates it differently. There is no wrong way to grieve unless it causes pain to yourself or others.
Here at Hospice of Davidson County, we respect your individual needs and goals while offering your family the tools you need to adjust to your new normal for up to 13 months following the death of the patient you love.
Our team of professional counselors is here to guide you through your grief journey and help you understand the grieving process as you move forward after the loss of your loved one. To learn more, call us at 336-475-5444.Learn More About Grief & Bereavement Support
Grief Support Services
Though grief is a natural part of life, you don’t have to go through it alone. Hospice of Davidson County offers the following services to help your family find comfort and support throughout your journey.
- Individualized grief counseling – in your home, virtually, or at Hospice of Davidson County
- Mailings to aid in the healing process
- An annual remembrance service
- Grief connection groups and group support services
- Counseling specifically for children who are grieving