Make A Difference Every Day
Are you interested in a fulfilling career where you can positively impact your community? Hospice of Davidson County is looking for compassionate, motivated individuals committed to quality patient care to join our team. From administrators to RNs, PRNs, and CNAs, there’s no shortage of opportunities to change lives when working in our organization.
Hospice of Davidson County is a non-profit, community-based hospice care provider serving residents in the greater Davidson County community. Our teams are made up of highly skilled and mission-driven healthcare providers who constantly strive to provide the best possible care for our patients and their families.
Join Our Team
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Incentive Pay Opportunities
- Shift and Weekend Premiums for Clinical Staff
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- Access to On-Campus Learning Lab
- Financial Assistance toward External Educational Opportunities and Qualified Certifications